Thursday, 30 May 2013

T-55 Tanker

Fantastic MIG Production's bust.
The usual way I primed all parts with grey primer and started painting face.

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Base for Tartar

I let primer dry for a day or two and then using plumbers' hemp dyed with poster paint I started adding tall grass. As usual I used white glue "Wikol". Yellow tack protect places where hooves will be attached to base.

Monday, 4 March 2013

Tartar is finished

I finished Tartar and horse so it's time to prepare simple base:
I prepared base from modelling clay and test fitted horse. With imprints in base I drilled small holes for wire and boiled base for 10 minutes. Then I primed it with spray can brown paint.